Tuesday 7 January 2014

Red and Aqua Crochet

After a lovely weekend, it's already been a busy week so far, but still focusing on the abundance , seeking the joy in simplicity and just slowly growing new habits and feelings of contentment as I crochet along singing a song....(ha-ha)

Sarah is still keeping me good company, and I have ordered my own copy of "Simple Abundance". I love this book so much and growing attached to it, it's a friends book I can't write down any notes or thoughts in it, therefor mine is on it's way and will probably be here in 2 weeks time, so excited !!!

Over the weekend I have worked a little bit on my red and aqua blanket.....
(I took a picture with my phone, but bare with me)




I just love the way red and aqua bring each other to life. Speaking of life, Joanna Field says "Perhaps if one really knew when one was happy one would know the things that were necessary for one's life"
May this week you discover all the things that really makes you happy and my you then have abundance of it in your life. Enjoy your hook/needles and wool.
Blessings
xxxxx


Source of quote:    Ban Breathnach , Sarah. Simple Abundance. London BCA, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment