Tuesday 18 September 2012

Circle blanket

a While ago I started with some circles using all my little bit of leftover yarn.  It started out with this orange yarn........




Then I added a bit of color around each orange circle.......




And another few more rounds of color - this is getting crazy with color, but because I'm trying to use up as much leftover yarn as possible, I can't realy be picky about color coordination.....


I have decided to use grey to make the final round and  to start making it square



....and since my grey is finished, I going to use leftover black 4ply yarn (using 2 strands together)




.....buzy crocheting the squares together...


...another 3 to go, will soon show you the end result - I'm already planning a edging.......

Lovely , blessed day for all you lovely ladies.
xxxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment